I’m not going home for Thanksgiving this year (would rather put the time towards a long Christmas break), which leaves me with quite a bit of free time coming up!
So, in true Alexa Hampton-loves-goals fashion, I’ve put together a bucket list of things I’d like to do next week…
1. A trip to the Met, one of my favorite places on Earth, followed by a little walk in Central Park
2. Some quality time with a good book (E.M. Forster’s had my eye lately for some inexplicable reason)
3. Write at least 15 pages for my book. A pretty ambitious goal, but I’ve fallen behind after a few busy weeks at work and really want to get back into it
4. Work on a few love-based blog posts for my new partnership with Coffee Meets Bagel, a dating website. So fun! (P.S. if there are any funny love/dating subjects you think I should write about, let me know!)
5. And no weekend is complete without a flexibility class
I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, followed by a wonderful week! : )